2. Be wiser.
3. Mother better.
4. Honor date nights.
4a. find a babysitter after 5 years of not
4b. either more or less caffeine @8pm any Friday night—search for successful eye-propping balance! Ha ha! Fun!
5. Learn to ride the unicycle you just ordered on Amazon by February 22nd. Or else.
5a. drink wheatgrass smoothies?
5b. buy helmet from Target
6. Honor everything writing related that is challenging and must be improved and expanded upon and created and indulged and researched and acquired and never, never, never, never give up, even when you feel like the slings and arrows you’re launching are cotton balls instead of crude metals and stones and you’re saying ouch regarding your metaphors and similes and your writing angst is biting you in the a** about 50 times a day…
7. Keep exercising using the mantra: tracyandersonmattworkoutyouaremybff
7a. enter 911 on speedial
8. Continue Paleo Diet exploration, i.e. put everything on lettuce instead of bread…
9. Remember to scoot resolution #6 to #1 slot regularly—or at least slot #2, but never to slot #10.
10. Stop growling at horrible Los Angeles drivers and tend your own doorstep
10a. sweep doorstep often
10b. sweep well
10c. sit on swept doorstep with faintly chilled glass of Sunstone Chardonnay and marvel over world’s wonders, like the house finch colony in your front trees, how the Boxwood Christmas wreath that hung on the house is still lying in the geranium plot months after Christmas is over and still retaining its festive shape; your son, the cats and the dog running to meet your husband as he pulls into the driveway; honestly, your great, great fortune, PB. Abundance. Look to the sea, PB. Never turn your back on it.